Università degli Studi di Milano unimi
INRIA + UCA INRIA + UCA
Université de la Côte d'Azur uca
Data Science Research Centre DSRC
first . last at unimi . it
Office hours on February, 20th
The office hours of Februaty, 20th are canceled.
Schedule change for the Architecturel patterns for distributed machine learning application course
The lecture of the course Architectural patterns for distributed machine learning application of 26/2 is postponed on 2/3, between 15:30 and 18:30 in the laboratorio magistrale classroom of the third floor.
Classroom change for the Architecturel patterns for distributed machine learning application course
The lectures of the course Architectural patterns for distributed machine learning application will take place in different classrooms than previously announced. Students are invited to check the new course timetable.
Results of the Statistics and data analysis written test of February, 7th 2020, oral test calendar, and public correction
Students enrolled in the Statistics and data analysis test of 7/2 should receive an e-mail message showing their result. The oral tests will take place in the "laboratorio magistrale 5° piano" room of the Computer science Department, according to the following schedule organized by last name initial: Wednesday 12/2 at 15:30 (A-C); Thursday 13/2 at 9:30 (D-F); Friday 14/2 at 14:30 (G-Z). The public correction will take place on Thursday 20/2 at 9:30 in the "laboratorio magistrale 5° piano" room of the Computer science Department. Students with further questions are invited to show up during office hours.
Bachelor, master and PhD
- Algorithms for massive datasets @unimi master 2019-20
- Big scale analytics @unimi master 2018-19
- Computer programming for data analysis @uca DUT 2019-20
- Computing education @unimi master 2018-19 – 2019-20
- Data bases II @uca DUT 2018-19
- Data mining @uca DUT 2018-19
- Statistics and data analytics @unimi bachelor 2018-19 – 2019-20
- Algorithms for bioinformatics @unimi 2nd lev. specialization 2018-19
- Architectural partterns for distributed ML @unimi PhD 2019-20
- Computer programming for bioinformatics @unimi 2nd lev. specialization 2018-19
- Data integration and visualization @unimi 2nd lev. specialization 2018-19
- Data-driven induction of fuzzy sets
- Compression of machine learning models
- Mining of knowledge bases in semantic Web
- Negative example selection in bioinformatics
- Application of ML in veterinary and forensics
- Popularization of informatics culture
- Multicriteria Data Structures and Algorithms: from compressed to learned indexes, and beyond PRIN
- Fostering a correct view of informatics PSR