Università degli Studi di Milano unimi
INRIA + UCA INRIA + UCA
Université de la Côte d'Azur uca
Data Science Research Centre DSRC
first . last at unimi . it
01/04/2021 teaching AMD SAD|
Office hours on April, 2nd
The office hours of April, 2nd are canceled.
30/03/2021 teaching AMD SAD|
Access to recorded lectures
Access to the recorded lectures is allowed only to students who have signed up in the course moodle page. Should this not be possible, students are asked to contact the teacher.
10/03/2021 teaching AMD-DSE|
Availablity of recorded lectures of «Algorithms for massive datasets» for the Master in Data Science for Economics
The videorecorded lectures of the course «Algorithms for massive datasets» for the Master in Data Science for Economics will be available until the end of March.
10/03/2021 teaching AMD|
Office hours change for the course «Algorithms for massive datasets»
The 11/03 office hours of the course «Algorithms for massive datasets» will start at 18:30. From next week office hours will take place every Friday at 16:30.
Bachelor, master and PhD
- Algorithms for massive data (DSE) @unimi master 2020-21
- Algorithms for massive datasets @unimi master 2019-20 – 2020-21
- Architectural partterns for distributed ML @unimi PhD 2019-20
- Computer programming for data analysis @uca DUT 2019-20 – 2020-21
- Computing education @unimi master 2019-20
- Statistics and data analytics @unimi bachelor 2019-20 – 2020-21
- Data-driven induction of fuzzy sets
- Compression of machine learning models
- Mining of knowledge bases in semantic Web
- Negative example selection in bioinformatics
- ML-based COVID-19 risk prediction
- Application of ML in veterinary and forensics
- Popularization of informatics culture
- Multicriteria Data Structures and Algorithms: from compressed to learned indexes, and beyond PRIN
- Fostering a correct view of informatics PSR