first . last at unimi . it
Accepted paper in «Neurocomputing»
The paper «Deep Neural Networks Compression: a comparative survey and choice recommendations», wich I coauthored with G. Marinò, A. Petrini and M. Frasca, has been accepted for publication in Neurocomputing.
Accepted paper in «Informatics in Education»
The paper «Designing a Master Course on Architectures for Big Data: A Collaboration Between University and Industry», wich I coauthored with A. Condorelli, has been accepted for publication in Informatics in Education.
Welcome day for Master students
The Welcome day for students enrolled within the Computer Science Department will be held on Sep., 27th 2022. Starting from 14:30, I will present the Master courses taught in Italian and in English.
14/09/2022 teaching SAD|
Place and time of the Statistics and data analysis written test of September 19th, 2022
The Statistics and data analytics written test of 19/9 will take place in the classroom Sigma of the computer science department, at 13:30. Participants may bring a book and a notebook for consultation. The use of FFP2 masks is strongly advised.
Bachelor, master and PhD
- Algorithms for massive data (DSE) @unimi master 2021-22 – 2022-23
- Algorithms for massive datasets @unimi master 2021-22 – 2022-23
- Computer programming for data analysis @uca DUT 2021-22
- Statistics and data analytics @unimi bachelor 2021-22 – 2022-23
- Data-driven induction of fuzzy sets
- Compression of machine learning models
- Mining of knowledge bases in semantic Web
- Negative example selection in bioinformatics
- ML-based COVID-19 risk prediction
- Application of ML in veterinary and forensics
- Popularization of informatics culture