Università degli Studi di Milano unimi
INRIA + UCA INRIA + UCA
Université de la Côte d'Azur uca
Data Science Research Centre DSRC
first . last at unimi . it
Lab lectures for the Statistics and data analytics course
The optional lab for the Statistics and data analysis course will start on Friday, April 3rd, via distance learning. Students can download the dataset which will be analyzed during the first lecture, as well as its description.
Movement of video lectures
In a few days, the recordings of the lectures will be moved to the University's OneDrive space. Students are therefore invited to check that their academic account linked to Office365 is activated.
Remote office hours organization
Starting today, office hours will take place remotely. On each Thursday, students can connect from 17:00 to the meeting «ricevimento-malchiodi» organized on meet.jit.si , writing their name and surname in the chat, and waiting to be called. The channel is open to all participants, so the need for private office hours must be reported, always in the chat, when connecting.
Organization of distance learning
Until further notice, the lectures of «Statistics and data analysis» and «Algorithms for massive datasets» will take place via distance learning. On the days when a course is scheduled, a video recording of the lesson will be made available on the corresponding Web page. Students can send questions to the teacher via email on any clarifications: the following day a documentcontaining the answer to the questions of general interest will be published.
Bachelor, master and PhD
- Algorithms for massive datasets @unimi master 2019-20
- Big scale analytics @unimi master 2018-19
- Computer programming for data analysis @uca DUT 2019-20
- Computing education @unimi master 2018-19 – 2019-20
- Data bases II @uca DUT 2018-19
- Data mining @uca DUT 2018-19
- Statistics and data analytics @unimi bachelor 2018-19 – 2019-20
- Algorithms for bioinformatics @unimi 2nd lev. specialization 2018-19
- Architectural partterns for distributed ML @unimi PhD 2019-20
- Computer programming for bioinformatics @unimi 2nd lev. specialization 2018-19
- Data integration and visualization @unimi 2nd lev. specialization 2018-19
- Data-driven induction of fuzzy sets
- Compression of machine learning models
- Mining of knowledge bases in semantic Web
- Negative example selection in bioinformatics
- Application of ML in veterinary and forensics
- Popularization of informatics culture
- Multicriteria Data Structures and Algorithms: from compressed to learned indexes, and beyond PRIN
- Fostering a correct view of informatics PSR