Università degli Studi di Milano unimi
INRIA + UCA INRIA + UCA
Université de la Côte d'Azur uca
Data Science Research Centre DSRC
first . last at unimi . it
Public correction of the Statistics and data analysis written test of Januery, 20th 2020
The public correction of the written test of Statistics and data analysis of 20/1/20 will take place at 10:00 on 4/2 in Lab. Laurea Magistrale 3rd floor. Students with further questions will be able to view their own test.
Results of the Statistics and data analysis written test of January, 20th 2020 and oral test calendar
Students enrolled in the Statistics and data analytics test of 20/1 should receive an e-mail message showing their result. The oral tests will take place in the computer science department, according to the following schedule organized by last name initial: 28/1 9:30 sala riunioni 4° piano (A to CA), 29/1 14:30 lab. magistrale 5° piano (CE to F), 30/1 9:30 lab. magistrale 5° piano (G to M), 31/1 9:30 lab. magistrale 5° piano (N to Z).
Beginning of the Algorithms for massive datasets course
The lectures of Algorithms for massive datasets will start on Wednesday February, 26th at 14:30 in classroom alfa of the Computer science department.
Place and time of the Statistics and data analysis written test of January 20th, 2020
The Statistics and data analytics written test of 20/1 will take place in the classrooms at the first floor of the Computer science department, starting from 13:30. Participants may bring a book and a notebook with them for consultation.
Bachelor, master and PhD
- Algorithms for massive datasets @unimi master 2019-20
- Big scale analytics @unimi master 2018-19
- Computer programming for data analysis @uca DUT 2019-20
- Computing education @unimi master 2018-19 – 2019-20
- Data bases II @uca DUT 2018-19
- Data mining @uca DUT 2018-19
- Statistics and data analytics @unimi bachelor 2018-19 – 2019-20
- Algorithms for bioinformatics @unimi 2nd lev. specialization 2018-19
- Architectural partterns for distributed ML @unimi PhD 2019-20
- Computer programming for bioinformatics @unimi 2nd lev. specialization 2018-19
- Data integration and visualization @unimi 2nd lev. specialization 2018-19
- Data-driven induction of fuzzy sets
- Compression of machine learning models
- Mining of knowledge bases in semantic Web
- Negative example selection in bioinformatics
- Application of ML in veterinary and forensics
- Popularization of informatics culture
- Multicriteria Data Structures and Algorithms: from compressed to learned indexes, and beyond PRIN
- Fostering a correct view of informatics PSR