Università degli Studi di Milano unimi
INRIA + UCA INRIA + UCA
Université de la Côte d'Azur uca
Data Science Research Centre DSRC
first . last at unimi . it
Accepted paper in the Journal of Forensic and Legal Medicine
The paper «A pilot study for investigating the feasibility of supervised machine learning approaches for the classification of pedestrians struck by vehicles», wich I coauthored with M. Casali, C. Spada, A. M. Zanaboni, R. Cotroneo, D. Furci, A. Sommariva, U. Genovese and A. Blandino, has been accepted for publication in the Journal of Forensic and Legal Medicine.
Popularization workshop about face recognition at the Science and Technology museum
On Friday sep, 25th 2021 I will speak at a workshop about face recognition at the Science and Technology museum of Milan, within the european researchers' night. Admission is free.
14/09/2021 teaching SAD|
Place and time of the Statistics and data analysis written test of September 22nd, 2021
The Statistics and data analytics written test of 22/9 will take place in the classrooms Delta and Gamma computer science department, starting from 9:30. Participants may bring a book and a notebook with them for consultation.
Talk on «Gender gap and computing: balancing or rethinking?»
On Sep 15th I will give an online talk about «Gender gap and computing: balancing or rethinking?» (in italian), within the Download Innovation Festival.
Bachelor, master and PhD
- Algorithms for massive data (DSE) @unimi master 2020-21
- Algorithms for massive datasets @unimi master 2019-20 – 2020-21
- Architectural partterns for distributed ML @unimi PhD 2019-20
- Computer programming for data analysis @uca DUT 2019-20 – 2020-21
- Computing education @unimi master 2019-20
- Statistics and data analytics @unimi bachelor 2019-20 – 2020-21
- Data-driven induction of fuzzy sets
- Compression of machine learning models
- Mining of knowledge bases in semantic Web
- Negative example selection in bioinformatics
- ML-based COVID-19 risk prediction
- Application of ML in veterinary and forensics
- Popularization of informatics culture
- Multicriteria Data Structures and Algorithms: from compressed to learned indexes, and beyond PRIN
- Fostering a correct view of informatics PSR