Università degli Studi di Milano unimi
INRIA + UCA INRIA + UCA
Université de la Côte d'Azur uca
Data Science Research Centre DSRC
first . last at unimi . it
Accepted paper at MDAI 2020
The paper «Classifiying Candidate Axioms via Dimensionality Reduction Techniques», wich I coauthored with Célia da Costa Pereira and Andrea Tettamanzi, has been accepted at the «Modeling Decisions for Artificial Intelligence 2020» conference.
Exam modalities for the «Statistics and data analysis» course
The page of the «Statistics and data analysis» course has been updated with the exam modalities adopted as a result of the Coronavirus emergency.
Projects for the «Algorithms for massive datasets» course
The description of the projects for the course «Algorithms for massive datasets» are available, as well as a joint project with the «Statistical methods for machine learning» course.
Springer books available for free
Springer publishing provides for free books on basic and advanced computer science topics.
Bachelor, master and PhD
- Algorithms for massive datasets @unimi master 2019-20
- Architectural partterns for distributed ML @unimi PhD 2019-20
- Big scale analytics @unimi master 2018-19
- Computer programming for data analysis @uca DUT 2019-20
- Computing education @unimi master 2018-19 – 2019-20
- Data bases II @uca DUT 2018-19
- Data mining @uca DUT 2018-19
- Statistics and data analytics @unimi bachelor 2018-19 – 2019-20
- Algorithms for bioinformatics @unimi 2nd lev. specialization 2018-19
- Computer programming for bioinformatics @unimi 2nd lev. specialization 2018-19
- Data integration and visualization @unimi 2nd lev. specialization 2018-19
- Data-driven induction of fuzzy sets
- Compression of machine learning models
- Mining of knowledge bases in semantic Web
- Negative example selection in bioinformatics
- Application of ML in veterinary and forensics
- Popularization of informatics culture
- Multicriteria Data Structures and Algorithms: from compressed to learned indexes, and beyond PRIN
- Fostering a correct view of informatics PSR